Perhaps you have exercised your creative talents to produce literary or artistic works – like paintings, sculptures, drawings, literature, films or music?
Then it is important for you that others do not make use of your work without your permission.
Your copyright exists when you have created your work, providing, of course, that the work is original.
We help you to secure your rights in connection with:
- Questions about whether your copyright is protected
- Legal enforcement of your rights under copyright
- Legal action and restraining injunctions
- Cases where your work has been copied or imitated
- Setting up licensing agreements