HENRIK MANSFELDT WITT
Partner & Attorney
+45 20 65 14 13
Areas of specialisation:
Acquisition and sale of software, running a business on the Internet, distribution and agency contracts, company law.
Henrik specialises in IT law and intellectual property law (patent law, trade mark law, copyright law and know-how), infringement cases, marketing law and legislation on personal data processing. He is able to assist many clients with contracts for buying and selling software, running software, and matters related to running a business on the Internet. Henrik also works in a large number of other fields, including company law, provision of capital, company transfers, and many types of contracts concerned with sales and marketing, including agency and distribution contracts and terms of business.
Henrik has many years’ experience of providing advisory services to entrepreneurs and start-up companies, to owner-managed companies and businesses that are heavily dependent on rights, and among these numerous companies who sell their products internationally. He often advises on how a business model can best be supported on the basis of dynamic agreements.
Henrik has conducted a number of cases involving violations, including cases about software, violation of trade marks, violations under the Marketing Practices Act and the Consolidated Act on Copyright and many other cases in the courts and arbitration.
- External Associate Professor of Property Law at the University of Copenhagen, 1995 – 2001
- External Associate Professor of Marketing Law at Copenhagen Business School 2002 – 2006
- External Associate Professor of Intellectual Property Law at Copenhagen Business School 2002 – 2008
- External Associate Professor of IT Law at Copenhagen Business School 2012 – 2012
- Instructor/Board Chairman – CBS Executives Board Leadership and Corporate Governance
Licence to practice law and right of audience:
- Admitted to practice law 1995
- Entitled to appear before the Supreme Court
Management posts and positions of trust:
- Certified IT attorney since 1 January 2010
- Qualified arbitrator
- Master of Laws
- Bank training
- Pamphlet on fixtures under SS. 37 and 38 of the Registration of Property Act (co-authored with Per Overback, attorney)