Protection of a trade mark is important, since it ensures that your product can be differentiated from other products
This protection is probably more important than ever, with the sharp competition on today’s market.
Among other things, a trade mark can consist of words, names, numbers, figures or sounds.
We help you to secure your rights in connection with:
- Finding out whether your trade mark can be registered
- Help with applications and registration of your trade mark in Denmark and the EU
- Conducting cases where objections or revocations are concerned
- Conducting court cases, including restrictive injunctions
- Assistance in connection with licence agreements and transfer of trade marks.